Library Teaching Spaces
The Library Teaching Spaces are available to faculty and staff of the Feinberg School of Medicine.
Scheduling is on a first-come, first-served basis.
Only programs related to the Feinberg School of Medicine may use the classroom.
Curriculum-related events take precedence over all other uses.
Instructors are responsible for their students' use of the computers and must stay in the classroom for the scheduled class time. Library staff will provide technical support for the computers, but cannot assist the students in the learning objectives for the class.
The LRC Teaching Space includes:
23 Windows-based computers
Seating for 46 people
LCD projector and projection screen
Podium with an instructor's computer
TurningPoint system (Student Response System) available by request
The Small Classroom Includes:
- 8 Windows-based computers
- LCD projector and projection screen
- Podium with an instructor's computer
- Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access)
- Stata and SAS (in the LRC Teaching Space)
- Internet Explorer and Firefox
- If you require any software not listed above, a minimum of three weeks' notice is required. We encourage you to schedule your class as far in advance as possible.
- We cannot install unlicensed software on university computers, and this includes trial software. You must provide proof of a valid license or we cannot install the software.
- We will work with you to ensure the software is licensed and compatible with our system. You will be asked to test the software prior to your scheduled class.
For further information, contact us