Library Classes: Advanced EndNote
This class covers features of EndNote not covered in the Basic EndNote class.
Prerequisite: Prior attendance in the Galter Library basic EndNote class or basic knowledge of EndNote.
Users will learn:
- How to edit reference types
- How to attach figures and create a figures list
- How to edit output styles
- How to create stand-alone bibliographies and export references from a Word document to EndNote
- How to use EndNote to search for and retrieve full text articles
There are no Advanced EndNote classes scheduled at this time.
[Request this class]