Recent books authored or edited by Feinberg School of Medicine faculty that were acquired by Galter Library include (NU authors are in bold):
- “Pituitary Board Review”/ Mark E. Molitch. In: The Endocrine Society’s board review / Susan E. Kirk, program chair. (Quick Reference, WK 18.2 E564 2011)
- Evidence-based procedural dermatology / Murad Alam, editor.
- Hemorrhagic and ischemic stroke: surgical, interventional, imaging, and medical approaches / [edited by] Bernard R. Bendok, Andrew M. Naidech, Matthew T. Walker, H. Hunt Batjer. (Level 2, WL 356 H4892 2012)
- Magnetic resonance angiography: principles and applications / James C. Carr, Timothy J. Carroll, editors.
- Scleroderma: from pathogenesis to comprehensive management / John Varga, Christopher P. Denton, Fredrick M. Wigley, editors.
- Trends in vascular surgery / edited by William H. Pearce, Jon S. Matsumura, James S.T. Yao. (Level 2, WG 170 T794 2006)
Are you trying to identify recently-published research at Northwestern University's Feinberg School of Medicine? To find journal articles authored by FSM-affiliated faculty, staff, and students, the Galter Library recommends that you check out the Feinberg publications and abstracts site. This list is maintained by the Northwestern University Clinical and Translational Sciences Institute (NUCATS) and is updated regularly using the PubMed database.